Friday, September 15, 2017

September Memories - Baby's 1st Year September Layout ~ Creative Embellishments

Hi There! Today, I'm sharing the second layout in my Baby's First Year series! Once again, I've used a combination of several Graphic 45 paper collections (A Place in Time, Children's Hour, and Mother Goose) to create this layout - as I plan on keeping a standard theme throughout the 12 months of the album!
I've used the "memories" title from the CE Small Moments Border Words. I rubbed the title with Prima Art Alchemy Antique Brilliance Wax in Fire Ruby and Metallique Wax in Vintage Gold - I also inked the edges with some Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I also used the beautiful CE Flourish 6, which I rubbed with Prima Art Alchemy Antique Brilliance Wax in Lucky Emerald - I also inked some of the flourish with the Vintage Photo Distress Ink. To finish off this flourish, I added some small fussy cut flowers from the G45 paper. Here are some close-ups/angles so you can see all the details!



No comments: