Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Creative Embellishments House Vignette with Graphic 45's A Christmas Carol Collection ~ and a Video Tutorial for Assembling the House Vignette!

Hi There Crafty Friends! I hope you're enjoying a fantastic holiday season. Today, I have a fun project created with the new Creative Embellishments House Vignette - https://creativeembellishments.com/house-vinguette to share with you. I've used the Vignette along with Graphic 45's A Christmas Carol collection to create this little Christmas House scene.



Other CE Products Used:
Outside:
Inside:
For the full details about how I altered the chipboard pieces, as well as a tutorial on how to assemble the CE House Vignette, you can pop over to my YouTube Channel!
Assembling the House:
You will need eleven 1 in. wide hinges – scored at ½ an inch and cut as follows:
  • 2 Sides – 5 ¾ in. 
  • 1 Bottom – 5 3/8 in. 
  • 2 Bottom Corners – 1 ¼ in. 
  • 2 Roof Sides - 4 in. 
  • 1 Roof Bottom – 5 3/8 in. 
  • 2 Roof Bottom Corners – 1 ¼ in. 
  • 1 Roof Peak – 1 ¼ in.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Happy Holidays!

No comments: